1. Milk increases risk for prostate cancer.
2. Italy’s University of Florence linked vegetarian and vegan diets to significantly lower rates of ischemic heart disease and cancer.
3. A study published in health journal Fertility & Sterility found that men who avoided sausage, bacon, and canned meat had a 28 percent higher fertility success rate than those eating meat.
4. Milk intake and risk of mortality and fractures in women and men.
5. Study linking diet to acne... this doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.
6. The Health Advantage of a Vegan Diet: Exploring the Gut Microbiota Connection
7. Female Vegans Report Lower Severity of Menopausal Symptoms than Omnivores
8. Large vegan sample reports less anxiety and stress than omnivores
9. We have a long intestine (like other plant-eaters) to break up plants and absorb the nutrients. Carnivores like lions have very short intestines to get the decaying meat out as soon as possible.